How to give us feedback on the draft Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles
The draft Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles is out for public review and we want to hear your ideas on how we can improve on the vision for a healthier Los Angeles.
Here are the ways you can submit your thoughts and suggestions on the draft plan by May 13, 2014 at 5 p.m.:
- Participate in our online survey, available in English and Spanish.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for opportunities to give us feedback on social media.
- Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
- Send your comments via mail to: Elizabeth Carvajal, Citywide Section, Department of City Planning, 200 N. Spring St., Room 667, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
- Or fax: (213) 978-1477 (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
Please help us create a roadmap so that every Angeleno has the opportunity to prosper and thrive.