Give us feedback on the draft Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles before May 13
The draft Plan for a Healthy Los Angeles is out for public review and we want to hear your ideas on how we can improve on the vision for a healthier Los Angeles.
Here are the ways you can submit your thoughts and suggestions on the draft plan by the end of the 90-day public comment period on May 13, 2014 at 5 p.m.:
- Take our survey (in English and Spanish) for a chance to win a $25, $50 or $100 gift card.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for opportunities to give us feedback on social media.
- Email your comments to email@example.com (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
- Send your comments via mail to: Elizabeth Carvajal, Citywide Section, Department of City Planning, 200 N. Spring St., Room 667, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
- Or fax: (213) 978-1477 (include your name, telephone, and contact information).
Please help us create a roadmap that gives every Angeleno the opportunity to thrive and prosper.